Become a Ready Now Recovery Facilitator
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Ready Now Recovery facilitator! Click on your state/province below to find out if Ready Now Recovery is available in your area. If it is available, use the link provided to learn more and fill out an interest form.
I have more questions!
- Certification Card: Identifies you as an approved ATC Facilitator/Trainer
- Welcome Packet: Includes brochures, ATC resources, support team contact information, etc.
- Annual Training: You will have access to ongoing training, required annual training, and advanced training
- Updated Curricula: We are regularly writing new curricula which can be offered as new groups
- Discount: You will receive a discount on select ATC curriculum
- Resources: Referrals to hotlines, counseling services, and residential centers
- Team Support: Ongoing access to team and tech support
- RightNow Media: Access to unlimited resources for ministry and personal use
Ready Now Recovery Facilitators are volunteers. However, through the Assembly of God there are opportunities for missionary appointments. If interested please contact us for more information.
Ready Now Recovery Group Dynamics
- Introduction to Ready Now Recovery
- What Does an RNR Group Look Like
- Who Are RNR Facilitators (RNR Team)
- Helping Skills and Techniques
- Fundamentals and Group Dynamics
- Fundamentals of Cutting-Off, Managing, and Preventing Conflict and Disruptive Behaviors
- Launching Your First Ready Now Recovery Group
- Exposing the Nature of Addiction
- Confronting Toxic Denial
- Understanding Grief & Addiction
- Ending the Addictive Cycle
- Building a New Legacy
- Establishing a New Normal
- This two-step program introduces the relationship between grief and addiction and teaches methods for guiding individuals through difficult times of loss
Confidentiality for Volunteers
- Intro to Confidentiality
- Best Practices
- Record Keeping
- HIPAA & ATC Requirements
- Drawing on more than 30 years of service to the community surrounding Faith Church in Indiana, pastor Stephen Viars shows you how to develop a dynamic, giving relationship with your community, one in which your natural response to needs is “Yes! How can we help?” No matter the size, location, demographics, or issues in your community, the approach found in this practical book will help you improve people’s lives, draw them into productive conversation about the hope you have in Christ, and glorify God.
Disciples are Made Not Born
- The Kind of Person God Uses
- Jesus as Lord
- The Cost of Discipleship
- A Proper View Of God and Man
- Evangelism and the Disciple
- Recruiting a Prospective Disciple
- How to Train a Disciple – Follow up, Imparting the Basics, Conviction and Perspective, Gifts and Calling
- Multiplying Your Efforts
- Choosing a Life Objective
- In-person/virtual group
- One hour weekly
- Observe a trainer
- Conduct one session
The training is designed to be completed within 45 days from the time that you create your account in our online Learning Management System.