Become a Ready Now Facilitator with Adult & Teen Challenge Mercy House
The fact that you clicked on this page indicates that you have some understanding of the nature of addiction and other life-controlling issues. You want to help others experience freedom, but you may not feel fully equipped. Ready Now Recovery Facilitator training enables you to facilitate a support group either in-person or virtually. We provide you with necessary resources and up to date information regarding addictions. This training will also usher you into multiple communities: your community, the Ready Now community, and the Adult & Teen Challenge community.
What's the process to become a volunteer?
Fill out a short interest form to begin a conversation with the Ready Now Recovery team.
Submit a volunteer facilitator application online.
Undergo a background check.
Note: there is a non-refundable $30 fee to process the background check.
After your application is approved, you’ll begin your 45 day online training – a blend of online courses and live group training.
After completing all required training, you will receive certification to begin facilitating your own groups.
I have more questions!
- Certification Card: Identifies you as an approved ATC Facilitator/Trainer
- Welcome Packet: Includes brochures, ATC resources, support team contact information, etc.
- Annual Training: You will have access to ongoing training, required annual training, and advanced training
- Updated Curricula: We are regularly writing new curricula which can be offered as new groups
- Discount: You will receive a discount on select ATC curriculum
- Resources: Referrals to hotlines, counseling services, and residential centers
- Team Support: Ongoing access to team and tech support
- RightNow Media: Access to unlimited resources for ministry and personal use
Ready Now Recovery Facilitators are volunteers. However, through the Assembly of God there are opportunities for missionary appointments. If interested please contact us for more information.
The training is designed to be completed within 45 days from the time that you create your account in our online Learning Management System.
You will need to establish a core team of other trained Ready Now Recovery facilitators in your community to begin promoting and hosting “in-person” groups. To host virtual groups, you will need to contact us so that you can be added to the virtual platform in order to create groups.